Monday, 18 April 2016

APIEU HARUTATOO BROW MARKER review 하루타투 브로우



I never tried a eyebrow marker, so I bought this :D
It exactly looks like a marker!
I chosed # 2 Dark Brown
Sadly it doesnt match my hair colour now :(
Waterproof test :D
It doesnt fade easily.
I bought it with 3 USD / 10 MYR
Quite cheap ^^

Pros:
Cheap
Good for shaping

Cons: 
Doesn't good for newbie
手残的人还是不要买这个好,不然一不小心颜色会弄到很深

Overall: I'd like to give this marker a 2.9/5 rating :)
My eyebrow are thick and black, using this would make me look like 'crayon sinchan'.
Don't worry it doesn't have fake one.
Thanks for reading! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------
update on 2016 june 16
- People who are makeup newbie shouldn't buy this.
-You can apply it and wipe off some, to get a natural looks.
-Why I mention ppl who are new to makeup shouldn't buy this? Because they will end up looks like having seaweed pasted on their eyebrow.
-Nope, just skip this product, useless
-However, the most natural looks I get is using wet cotton pad and wipe off abit. It really stays on all day.





No comments:

Post a Comment