Friday, 22 April 2016

April Skin Magic Stone review (Results after 2 month results) 天然魔法石头 用了两个月。

Today I'm going to do a review about April Skin Magic Stone.
I HAD USED THE GREY ONE FOR 2 MONTHS, WITHOUT USING ANY OTHER TONER OR MASK OR LOTION OR ANY OTHER SHIT, JUST THIS.
I still ate fried food, spicy food, and proteins.
It claims:


I will talk them one by one.
1.) Deep cleansing: Yes it does clean my skin well, BUT DO NOT USE THIS AS CLEANSER.
I have my makeup on my face and used this stone. After that, I use a cleanser with a cotton pad, BB cream and foundation or concealer still sits on my face. 

2.) Skin Purificatior- Yes. After using this stone my face is fresh.

3.)Pore Cleaning: YES, THIS REALLY WORKS. After a month using, the pore on my nose and cheek went smaller. But those bigger clogged pore one still remain. This product DOES pore cleaning.

4.)Skin soothing- Yes, my face is smooth after using.

5.)Whitening - Nope. Doesn't works.

I bought it with 50 MYR / 13 USD
It can be used 3 months. (If you used it once per day.)

Overall: When I first start using this stone, this stone SMELLS really bad. I suggesting using a cover or container to keep it. If not, The smells will fill up your whole toilet. 

But after few weeks the smell will gone.
I saw a lot of videos Koreans using the stone, I don't know how they get so much bubbles, but I can't haha.

I SUGGEST YOUNG PEOPLE WITH OILY FACE COULD USE THIS PRODUCT. Especially BOYS! But every two months I go to beauty facial salon and wash my face.
My face is oily and sometimes pore clogging up/ black heads.

I'm lazy, I don't use any toner, lotion, mask, essence, or serum.I only use this stone once a day, every night.
After a month I used this stone with my makeup on, I thought I dint clean enough because the black head on my nose are getting smaller! I DO NOT RECOMMEND FOR OLDER AGE PEOPLE OR PEOPLE WITH DRYSKIN USING THIS PRODUCTS HAHA/. And my skin aren't getting oily. IT CLEAR MY FACE ANCE TOO! 
Everytime after I wash my face I felt dry, but after I went to sleep and wakeup it's ok.
I recommend this product to those young people/ students who are lazy to do skin routine, likes to eat spicy fried food, have many face ance, like to sleep late.
我真的很推介给那些年轻人特别是学生,年轻代谢比较快脸比较油,喜欢吃辣炸熬夜的!

Thanks for reading! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment