Saturday, 7 January 2017

BBIA Last Auto Gel Eyeliner review

I bought this BBIA Last Auto Gel Eyeliner at testerkorea at 5 USD EACH.
This product is really popular, because it is cheap, last long, and nice to use from what I heard.

 It really looks like a pen. Even if you put in your pencilbox, none will notice.

 Black is Noir, without glitter, Angel with glitter. 
 It comes with a sharpener at the end of the pen.
 Just use it like a sharpenerrr.
 The NOIR was really black, and the angel is a really nice colour to use at under eye :D
 After wiping three times with cleansing tissue.
After rubbing roughly with cleansing tissue, it still stays abit.

Overall, 
Although I heard really good reviews from many, but when I applied on my eyes, it still fade abit after hours and make my eyes looks like a panda. My eyes are oily. I wouldnt repurchase this product again, maybe not suitable for me D: 
However, water couldnt easily wipe off this product, it took me really long time to totally wipe off from eye.
The Angel 40 color staying power isnt so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment