Saturday, 7 January 2017

Etude house big cover concealer tip beige review

 So I bought this at local Etude house. Cost me MYR 47, which the original price at other place is 35 MYR -__- (This is why recently there are less people going to buy in Etude house. I heard from people around talking their product is just nice of packing, but not really nice to use and over cost.)
However, I did research on this and saw good reviews about it.

I choose the Beige colour. There is only two shade available, which is sand and beige. I still prefer tip concealer, because it looks more natural. (hate the stupid shopkeeper trying to intro me more expensive stuff -.-)

PARDON my dark eye circle HAHA. 
As you can see, left side is after I applied one times, and right side is clean face. 

 I bet it can use many times. Abit of amount is enough to cover the flaws.
I would repurchase this product! It really surprise me when I apply it on my eye and saw the results. Even after hours, it is still there, wont make me panda eye. The big cover concealer kit also stays long, but dry abit. NOW, I prefer this more than Missha's cover conealer tip.
This tip concealer really did a good job.

-----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment