Saturday, 11 February 2017

Skin Food Black Sugar Mask Wash Off review 블랙슈가 마스크 워시 오프

 I bought this mask at 2016, at around 6 USD which is 35 MYR.
I bought this from TesterKorea. I bought it because I had heard good review from it.
You can buy at a cheaper price at 2.51 USD ( 12 MYR) at HERE. (samples, total 117g,  but they are out of stock now, you can request them to refill and stock up.)
 I dint use this mask much, because at first I thought it makes no difference and useless at all. But recently I start to us this mask CORRECTY, and it works!
It says: A mask that contains mineral-enriched Brazilian black sugar, and promotes smooth glowing skin.
How to use: After cleansing, massage onto damp face, avoiding the eye and mouth areas, To minimize irritation, add water or toner while massaging. Leave for 10~15 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My opinion: This mask really works if you scrub well on your face. This is NOT a mask. It is like a scrub, exfoliating the skin. 
My way of using it: Make sure your face is damp and wet, use your finger and scope out some, then gently apply massaging your face 3-5 mins. Make sure you did not skip nose. After 10 mins you can see the sugar melt on your face, then wash it. (Does not must require lukewarm water to wash off.)
After using it, I realize my face is really smooth and my face brighter abit. It doesnt dry the face at all. 
This mask is cheap too, can use ALOT of times. The scent smells like toilet cleaner, but it doesnt burden me at all.
Can you see? It really had sugar in it!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After using this mask and wash off, MAKE SURE you wash your basin clean too, if not ants will come to had party. If you have long nails, it is better to use a spatula to scope out the black sugar,  and use a brush pack to apply on your face. The sugar will stuck inside your nails if you have long nails. 
I have dry lips everyday, I use it to exfoliate my lips, it dint irritate. It remove the dead skin but did not moisture my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment