Monday, 27 February 2017

Viewtycos korean cosmetic online shop review haul CHEAP

Recently I discovered a Korean online shop. I decided to give a try, because it was cheaper than TK!! :D
The site name Viewtycos
I bought total 9 items, I placed an order and paid at 13 February, and the parcel reach at 28 February, it took 15 days. However, on the tracking page, it stopped updating after dispatched. It stated 800g on the website for the postage, but it dint state any weight on the parcel.


The packaging is ok. 

 Dont need to worry because everything is wrapped nicely with the bubble plastic wrap
The bottom

 Everything was nicely wrapped.
After unpack all bubble wraps. 
 TONY MOLY Easy Touch Coloring Browcara (I had never use this before)
[THE FACE SHOP] Black Label Lipstick 
 [SKINFOOD] Rice Mask Wash Off Pack
 [ETUDE HOUSE] Double Lasting Foundation - Color: No.Beige
 [NATURE REPUBLIC] Botanical Water Proof Eyeliner New - Color_No: No.02 Brown
 [ETUDE HOUSE] My Lash Serum 
 [SKINFOOD] Egg White Pore Mask - (New)
 [INNISFREE] Moisture Lip Treatment
[TONYMOLY] Make HD Hair Bleach


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall :
I choosed this website, because this website is much more cheaper than TesterKorea. Although this site's postage is more expensive than TK, but the price is definitely worth it.
I put two same item in the cart in both TK and VC website, I save 7 USD in VC site.  (include total postage and the prices)
There's an item which they sell 1.40 USD 

[INNISFREE] Olive Real Skin but the weight is 267 g. 

This site doesnt give free samples like TK, however, this site do also reply email. 
The items' box I bought was good in shape, it was like just out of factory. The hair bleach expired date is 2019 - 11 -30 
Mizon product on their site is all free postage fee. (worth it) 
Their site is having alot of discount, like Berrisom is much more cheaper.
So far, this is the cheapest site I could find. However, this site is really lag. Someone it disconnected then I have to close all tabs and open again. TK's site is more easier to use. VC doesnt have enough product description. (Nevermind, normally I search the product review on blogs) 
Their product range is lesser than TK. 
(I live in Asia, so the parcel would arrive around 2 weeks)
Overall, I'd like to give this site a 4.3 / 5 rating,  for the cheap price, and the service. 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment